Friday, September 29, 2006

I just can't stop.

Bought more fabric again... this time, flannel. (Karen, it's flannel thats TDF!)

First will be Cowboy's Christmas flannel Pyjamas. (Pajamas or Pyjamas?)
My favorite quilt fabric store didn't have enough yardage of the aqua background print (but, of course, bought what they had anyway), and they barely-by-the-hair-not-on-my-chinny-chin-chin did they have enough of the cream background print. I just SEW love it!!!






The other will be SweetPea's Christmas flannel nightgown.
I couldn't decide what to get for her.... last year we did floral, so I thought this year I'd do something a bit whimsy instead. Still, it was a V E R Y tough decision.


9 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

That flannel is some of the sweetest I've seen!

G.L.H. said...

Drooling over the cowboys. Who is the manufacturer?

R said...

G.L.H... "Moda!" (Tam *might* be able to get a variation for you!) :)

tam said...

love it! love it!

Susan said...

Oh, I am so glad to see you. I was beginning to be concerned. Are you over your cold yet.

Some of my favorite memories is making nightgowns for DD and jammies for DS for Christmas. I ususlly made two (nightgown3 and jammies)of each with a bathrobe to coordinate.... I can close my eyes now and see them in their finery getting ready for bed. Thanks for this walk down memorey lane..........

Isabella in the 21st Century said...

I love the fabric April! Sooo pretty...thanks for the coffee by the way!

Rebekah Smith said...

DH and I both admire your choices of fabrics.

Aunt Jenny said...

cute!! I always make new jammies for my kids still at home (4 now) for Christmas eve. I love the cowboys!!

zees5 said...

I LOVE that fabric. I mean it! That is adorable. I may need to find some for my 7 year old. She loves all dogs and we can't have one in our rental so this would be great for her (: