Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Absorbing a New Look

For a long while I've been contemplating a new look for my entire business... logo, business cards, website, eBay template, blog, etc...

Well, because it will most likely be a fairly slow morphoses I am going to go ahead and debut the logo. I am delightfully pleased with my personal marketing designer. If you're interested in her services, contact me - she's brilliant with understanding what you want to express while catering to your personal requests - I love her!


Didn't she do a fabulous job! This captures everything about me... 'I am extremely pleased' is an understatement of the year.

She even helped me with the back of the card, too . . .


If you'd like to add a button to your blog or sidebar - you may do so by capturing this link. The button image size is over there to the left <---- just to give you an idea.

Anyway - be on the lookout for the new logo and the new and fun things April 1930's ~ A Sewing Shoppe will be offering!

1 comment:

G.L.H. said...

What a fabulous job! I love, love, love the logo!

Also love your fabric shelves. I wish I *only* had enough fabric to fit on shelves...or at least be all in the same place at the same time!!

--Barbie